Three Twisted Stitches

I have profess'd me thy friend, and I confess me knit to thy deserving with cables of perdurable toughness ~Othello, the Moor of Venice

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Bad blogger

As Jessica said of me recently, I am as bad a poster as she is.

I'll make up for it, I promise.

Funny story: I was driving from my resumed weekly KI meetings with my roommate and my boyfriend. (I convinced him to come, and he actually knit!) We were headed to Meijer to stock up the fridge for the new two weeks. All of a sudden we heard this thunk and a scraping noise, like metal scraping on pavement. Lindsay pulled her minivan over and we all jumped out to inspect the mystery noise. Her flood light, which her father had told her was loose, had fallen out completely. Ed removed the light itself and we set to trying to figure out how to resecure the plastic panel the originally held it in. I found myself suggesting with no little bit of hilarity that we use yarn to tie it up. It was the only solution we could think of, so part of her car is (still, a few weeks later) held together with a bit of yarn!

In other news, I started and completed a shirt for my mom's birthday. I would love to post pictures of it, as well, but as luck would have it, I left my external harddrive at my house over the weekend, and it hasn't arrived in the mail yet. But soon, my friends, soon.

Speaking of soon, I will soon be switching to another blog soon. More on that later.

Current projects run in the way of a cotton variation of the Spartan Pullover in the 2006 Fall Interweave. It's for my boyfriend, and before any of you start booing and hissing over the fact that I don't have a ring, hush. He well deserves it and I know it will be appreciated. Besides, this way I might actually have some control over how it is washed!

Also, I will be (finally) finishing the second glove in Rachael's set, and working on a few Christmas presents. I know, it's a late start, but I have to do it sometime!

This will have to do for now.

Binding Off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home