Three Twisted Stitches

I have profess'd me thy friend, and I confess me knit to thy deserving with cables of perdurable toughness ~Othello, the Moor of Venice

Monday, July 09, 2007

Brief Patterns

I've been falling down on the job lately. Delayed postings that are always somewhere where I don't have my camera, my knitting, or pictures of my work at all. *sigh*

Waiting for my next class to start. Maybe sometime soon I'll actually get a post up with something of interest.

Jessica's selling patterns now! Woot!

I'm trying to start on my own patterns, but we'll see how it turns out. The concept it really cute, but the execution may or may not turn out to be the same.

My mom's shirt is coming along nicely. I now just have about 16" of straight st st before doing the edging. I'll have to try it on her before I finish it off to see how long she wants it. Here's hoping it's done soon. MIA Pictures TBA.

Well, suppose that's about it. Ciao.

Binding Off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home