Three Twisted Stitches

I have profess'd me thy friend, and I confess me knit to thy deserving with cables of perdurable toughness ~Othello, the Moor of Venice

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Green with Envy. Or is that dye....?

Jessica has failed me. Our pact for the dragon shawls has crumbled beneath the overwhelming drive for design. I at least started. Jessica got so excited about designing that she never even wound her skeins of handdyed! I'm shocked.

I can't, however, say that I'm appalled. Her design bug has been highly successful. So successful, in fact, that one of her designs-- a short cap sleeved sweater with a patterned stitch throughout and contrasting colored ties in Lornas Laces has been chosen for publishing by Lornas Laces! Congrats Jessica! I must admit, I am a little jealous.

I've also started to design a mini sweater, but we'll see how that goes.

Right now I'm working on a shirt for my mom in cotten from the Fitted Knits book, and I'm also making a minisweater for myself out of malabrigo, and have been finishing that elusive CGK hoodie that I started two years ago... *sheepish smile*

I just thought I'd drop by and let you know that I'm still alive and knitting. Unfortunately, I have homework to finish and it's nearly midnight.

Binding Off

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home