Three Twisted Stitches

I have profess'd me thy friend, and I confess me knit to thy deserving with cables of perdurable toughness ~Othello, the Moor of Venice

Monday, June 18, 2007

Bored, stuck, and I forgot my knitting.

Argh. I'm sitting the library at Moraine Valley Community College right now. I just got out of my 8:00am class, which technically shouldn't have ended for another hour and 25 minutes. I can't really believe I'm about to say this, but... I wish he had taken up the whole class period. You see, I'm stuck here. I'm waiting for my darling boyfriend Ed to text me and say he's got a break from his 5 hour class so that we can break the monotony for each other. We carpool. I have to wait for him to get out of his second class at 2:25. It's 9:22. I do have to meet up with my friend Michelle so that we can start on our Economics project at noon, but that's 2 hours and 38 minutes from now. Can I really blow 2 hours and 38 minutes without going stircrazy?

I could. That is, I could have if I had brought my knitting with me. In my groggy and obviously delusional state at 6:30 this morning as I was preparing to leave to pick up Ed, I told myself "you won't have time to knit. You've got class and you should study for that test tomorrow." I studied. I will study more. But 2 hours of studying for a test that will take me around 30 minutes to complete is a little ridiculous. Oh how I wish my knitting were in my bag... but no, I had to just grab my wallet out of my purse and take off. How foolish!

In other news, Jessica has switched her blog to some other server (don't ask me the name, I've already forgotten it) that charges a small fee and allows her to sell her patterns. I'm tempted-- comtemplating, if you will-- to change. Actually, I probably will change. It's 5 dollars a month. I can do that, right? Yea, I can do that.

*sigh* With no access to my photos, or my camera, or my knitting, there is really nothing left to say here. Tis a shame... Farewell for now.

Binding Off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home