Three Twisted Stitches

I have profess'd me thy friend, and I confess me knit to thy deserving with cables of perdurable toughness ~Othello, the Moor of Venice

Friday, May 04, 2007

Just Because

So I don't have too much news. Just that I've finished both bunnies and am going to the post office to mail them 2morro. I may end up ripping back the arm warmers. Their a little too tight. Time to go up a needle size.

Just because, here's a coupla pictures of me knitting in the park by my apartment. It was chilly, but there was a gorgeous sunset, and the picnic table was dry, so I sat and knit for awhile. It was a retreat from my roommates, who were driving me up the wall. Very nice retreat.


I look really pissed, and this is partially because of my "lovely" (and I say that with the utmost sarcasm) roommates, partly because the sun was in my eyes and it's hard to smile when your forehead is scrunched into a frown because of the sun, and also partly because I tend to look really mad and serious when I'm concentrating.


It's the epitome of the brooding, dark artist. Except for the vibrantly red hair. And the fact that it only lasts for a few seconds before I think of something entertaining and break into a huge grin. Or laugh outright. I'm silly like that.


Something else that falls into the "just because" category:



My stash at the beginning of the semester


vs.


My stash now.



Look, Jessica, I'm growing up! My stash has now exceeded the amount of storage I have for it!


Bonus for moving into my own room next year: I get to have a whole host of new places to stash my yarn.


Minus: Lindsay, my future roommate, knits. I wonder how big her stash is...


The funny thing is the only conflict that I can forsee us having so far is whether or not I have too much yarn, and if stuffing it behind the DVDs is pushing it.



Binding Off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home