Three Twisted Stitches

I have profess'd me thy friend, and I confess me knit to thy deserving with cables of perdurable toughness ~Othello, the Moor of Venice

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Welcome to the World- Here's your first ball of yarn!

This darling angel is the newest addition to the Reilly clan: Brigid Marion Ameling, daughter to my cousin Emily and her husband Ben.



These are a few of my ideas for tshirts for the knitting illini. At this point, I think Helena's design is winning (she got my vote) but these are just something i threw together in my boredom. Photoshop rocks.


"Knit Friendly"

"Knitting Illini"


"A Knitter without her Knitting is
like a turtle without its shell"


I'm nearly finished with the second bunny to go w/ Gabby. I'm hoping to have them sent before May, but that could be pushing it. We'll see how things go.

Binding Off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home