Three Twisted Stitches

I have profess'd me thy friend, and I confess me knit to thy deserving with cables of perdurable toughness ~Othello, the Moor of Venice

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Frogs have feelings too

Don't ask about the title.
As I figured I might, the CGK sweater sleeve has been ripped back and I'll be casting it back on soon. For now, however, I'm going to switch my focus to finishing the baby sweater by next weekend, for Emily's baby shower. Which, I'm afraid to admit, I still don't know if I'll be able to make it to. I may be mailing her the sweater... it's unfortunate, but without my own car and Ed's worrying about me driving all the way to Indiana and back--- I'd say it's a fair bet that I'm SOL in the transportation department, unless I can device a complicated plan of bus transfers and carpooling. Le sigh...
I have so much work that I've been completely ignoring- I won't even say procrastinating, because that suggests that I have thought about doing it once or twice, but keep telling myself "Tomorrow-- do it tomorrow." In truth, I haven't even attempted to do any of it. I'll regret it tomorrow night, when I'm sitting at my computer, wondering why the hell I'm such a lazy ass. But for now, I'm just going to enjoy the last few hours of my Spring Break freedom before returning to the Hell Hole. (I figured that would be an appropriate name for my apartment, seeing as my roommates act like little devils, and they keep the thermostat set to "sweltering" as a rule.)
Somehow I managed to take a break from knitting for a few days, and I feel like I'm falling behind. It's been weeks since I've gone more than a day without knitting something. I suppose that would be due to my lack of a social life in C-U, whereas here I actually have some friends that like to hang out with me more than once a week.
Honestly though, my social life has starting to sprout since I've become more invested in KI, and since meeting Lindsay, I'm beginning to think that there is hope for me yet. Haha-- I'm such a dork. I make it sound like I have no friends, when I really have quite a few. It's just a matter of getting together with them that I have trouble with, and that's my own fault, really.
But now I'm rambling, and that's because it's 3:54 AM, and I'm just that over-tired.

Binding Off, before I say something more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home