Three Twisted Stitches

I have profess'd me thy friend, and I confess me knit to thy deserving with cables of perdurable toughness ~Othello, the Moor of Venice

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Magical Stash

No, not that kind of "magic".

You recall the neverending Wanderlust Hoodie? The one with the troublesome sleeves, and the yarn shortage?

My stash is magic, I swear. I decided today to go through the two stash bins and the one drawer. I found projects that I had completely forgotten about, as well as needles that I thought I had lost. Whoops. Heh, I now own 9 US2 DPNs. As I was sorting through, BAM! I found a second skein buried toward the bottom. So I keep sorting, putting things into my stash drawer, and then BAM! Skein number three pops out and smacks me upside the head, cackling maddly and skipping around the room, jumping rope with the tail of yarn.

Okay, maybe it wasn't quite so active, but it certainly felt as if I had been hit upside the head. I should always remember- if yarn is missing, check the stash! It's bound to be there somewhere. I'm glad I found it, cuz now I know I'll have enough, with 3 3/4 skeins of yarn, it's all clear sailing. So to speak.

In other news, I have to write an evaluation paper for Rhetoric this week. My chosen topic? Knitting books. Specifically, I still need to narrow it down. But still, I figure I can a good 5 pages out on that topic in no time. Which, come to think of it, I should be doing right now. Well, I suppose I'll let that be enough for now.

Binding Off.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home