Three Twisted Stitches

I have profess'd me thy friend, and I confess me knit to thy deserving with cables of perdurable toughness ~Othello, the Moor of Venice

Friday, February 23, 2007

Don't Eat Yarn.

I'm so close to finishing Wanderlust that I can nearly taste it!
(*pulls fuzzies out of mouth* Note to self: DON'T EAT THE YARN. IT DOESN'T TASTE GOOD.)

As you may have noticed, I did a little revamping on my template. Things went wrong, obviously. I now have my sidebare permanently stuck at the bottom of the blog, and nothing that I do changes it. I don't know what happened. It's aggravating, but until I figure it out, I guess I'm stuck. *sigh*

Note to self: DON'T TRY TO REVAMP TEMPLATE IF YOU DON'T SAVE A COPY OF THE ORIGINAL. STUPID.

I bought a bag of yarn from DiscontinuedBrandNameYarn.com. It's all bamboo, and I ordered the sky blue color- 10 skeins @ 250 yds/skein for $45.00. Yea, I wasn't passing that up. The only problem is, though, when the yarn came in, it is a most distinctive shade of turquoise! Jessica seemed to have this problem- all of the yarn is darker than advertised, and in my opinion mislabeled! Sky blue? Turquoise? Two completely different colors. I want to see what the Turquoise looks like...






I have a picture of me modelling my hat and scarf set that I made when I just started knitting. Cables, by the way, were some of the easiest things for me to learn.





















I finally took pictures of me in the Central Park Hoodie!



















This weekend's plan---> start a few new projects. I figure I'll finish Wanderlust today before I leave to go home, and then it's on to something new! YAY!

Binding Off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home