Three Twisted Stitches

I have profess'd me thy friend, and I confess me knit to thy deserving with cables of perdurable toughness ~Othello, the Moor of Venice

Sunday, February 25, 2007

And the spinning wheel turns...

I have a prospective roommate for next semester. The apartment is about $280/person/month, plus gas and cable. Parking is extra, but that's to be expected. All the utilities are included in the rent. (yippeee!)

I decided to check out her facebook page and I discovered something that made my heart leap for joy.


SHE KNITS!!!!

Oh, I can't tell you how excited I am about this whole thing. This is going to be awesome! Lol. Anyway, just thought I'd share a few points.

Updates: I finished mitt number one of the W&R, finished the hood for Wanderlust, and realized I am missing my size 8 straight needles... no worry, I still have my circulars, but I should figure out what happened to them. I have a funny feeling one of the girls I taught to knit currently has them stashed somewhere, forgotten and falling into disuse. That's not to say that they wouldn't have suffered the same fate in my care, especially since it's been months since I've taught anyone, and it took until now for me to notice their absence. At least they'd be with other needles!

Binding Off

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home