Three Twisted Stitches

I have profess'd me thy friend, and I confess me knit to thy deserving with cables of perdurable toughness ~Othello, the Moor of Venice

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Taking care of business

I spent much of today knitting like mad, and the result was the completion of a number of pieces for a few projects I've been working on.




The first is the Wanderlust Hoodie- I finished the back! Yay! There's something so satisfactory about finishing a piece of a project. Granted, it's even more satisfactory when the entire project is finished... Unfortunately Chay's camera is not exactly the finest piece of equipment, and the flash doesn't always work. So the color for some reason is really diluted. I'll take another some other time, but this is really a bright, cerulean blue. I just noticed the kind of fuzzy, soap opera-ish haze effect in the photo. While it is kinda cool, I think the lends might just have been smudged.


Second was the Central Park Hoodie. I also finished the back piece for this, and I LOVE THE COLOR!!! It's so.... so.... me! The lens was still smudged for this one, but you can barely tell. However, the lighting for this one meant I didn't need the flash, which is fortunately. I really wanted the color of this to show true!






The last thing I worked on today was casting on the second piece of the boxers. (I'm in utter shock that I've been able to get more than 2 pictures on here!)




I think I might start a pair of socks, because socks are just so much more compact that sweaters, or boxers.

Binding Off

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home