Three Twisted Stitches

I have profess'd me thy friend, and I confess me knit to thy deserving with cables of perdurable toughness ~Othello, the Moor of Venice

Friday, October 13, 2006

I would, but I'm drunk...

I could probably put the full post in for that wonderful teaser that I left you earlier this week, but I've been at the bottle, so I'll refrain from trying to explain the wonders of the new knitting store.

There has been a new discovery in the world of knitting (for me at least). I'm sitting here in Lori's dorm room in Edwardsville, and she and her new boyfriend have been treating me like a real guest. Well, at least Chris brought the alcohol- a big bottle of Malibu rum, and Lori bought me a bottle of Dole Cranberry juice to mix it with. The world is toasty right now. And my amazing discovery is that I CAN KNIT WHILE I'M DRUNK!!! And not the messed up, loose or screwy knitting. It's engrained in my muscle memory (got yelled at by Lori for using a psychology term) my drunkenness is not affecting it. Sweet, huh?

Before I get too into a drunken babble, I'll leave you here. If I remember things, I'll tell more later.


Binding off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home