Three Twisted Stitches

I have profess'd me thy friend, and I confess me knit to thy deserving with cables of perdurable toughness ~Othello, the Moor of Venice

Thursday, October 26, 2006

ENABLER!!!!!

Jessica Rose Daniel, you are the most evil of all knitters! There is only one word for you- - - ENABLER!!! *sigh*

She sent me an email. It was a link, and the title of the email was "ENABLER." She knew what she was doing when she passed on that tiny bit of temptation. I shouldn't have clicked on it. I would have been fine if I had just avoided that link like the plague. Curiosity killed the knitter.

A Cardigan for Arwen

Go on- die. It's very pretty- I love the cables, and I just know it has to be done in an earthy color. Green, most likely. *sigh* No sooner do I nearly finish one sweater, than another gorgeous cardigan pattern rears is enticing head, and I'm swept away! I still have the yarn for a sweater I'd been meaning to knit, but I don't have the pattern. *sigh* My Christmas knitting is calling me. I'm avoiding it.

In knitting news, I have nearly finished the second sleeve of the CPH, and will soon my stitiching the shoulders together to knit up the hood. I realized I have two extra hanks of the yarn, and that makes me kind of nervous. There will be tears shed if this sweater is too small. I'll even post photos of my sobbing over the too-tight sweater. Let's hope things turn out for the best!

I'll try and get some photos up later, but right now I don't have the time. Gotta run to my Greek and Roman mythology discussion. Fairwell!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home