Three Twisted Stitches

I have profess'd me thy friend, and I confess me knit to thy deserving with cables of perdurable toughness ~Othello, the Moor of Venice

Friday, July 28, 2006

Say hello to Randolph


This is Randolph.
Randolph was born on November 16, 2005. He has a little puff ball tail and long floppy ears.

For his birthday, his Maker gave him a seed-stitch scarf, so he wouldn't catch cold in the winter. But Randolph still shivered when he went outside.

So his Maker knit up a little sweater for him to wear, because his cute little nose was running, and she didn't want him to catch a cold.

Randolph put on his sweater.

And he put on his scarf.

And he played in the cold November air without even a sniffle.

Randolph was a baby-shower gift that my sister-in-law Kristine asked me to knit. Of all my knitted animals, he is the most adorable so far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home